Monday, July 4, 2011

It's kinda like a Monday - but not really...


{via}

Remember this Lovies:

{via}




The QUESTIONS:


1. Did you follow the Casey Anthony trial?
Loosely - were I not employed full time and in school full time - I'd be all over it. I love legal stuff. I wanted to go to law school at one point. 

2. Do you keep up on Celebrity gossip, if so where do you get post of your information?
I could not care less about celebrity gossip. Facts I could get in to. Gossip I have no time for.

3. What is your favorite thing to do on the 4th?
Sleep...What?

4. Do others usually think you're difficult to deal with?
I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong?

5. Is there a certain person who constantly stresses you out?
There are a few actually. Pretty much everybody stresses me out. People just stress me out!

6. Is there a friend you never get to see anymore?
There are lots of them! My Georgia peeps! :(

Photobucket





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment