Sunday, April 1, 2012

First & foremost m'dears...


Happy Cadbury Creme Egg season! 


{via}

Look - you can even make cupcakes out of them...


{via}

Tell me that ain't epic... 

I think I just had a creme egg-gasm. Heh... gross.

Anywho. I have exciting news - as if Cadbury Creme Egg season wasn't enough - I have a surprise for youuuuuuuuuuuuu.......



I have FOUR copies of this book to giveaway to you lucky Belle of The Desert readers! It's kinda my way of saying thanks for reading my nonsense regularly :) 

Now, as soon as I get these two papers written, complete my quiz for this week, and find some time in between my two full time jobs to sit down and read this book - I will review it and we'll have a giveaway! Sleep is for the weak, eh?

Now, if you'll excuse me - I've just gotten home from job numeros dos and I am exhausted. So in typical Belle of the Desert fashion, I'll leave you with a song... Music for your morning - which happens to be my evening. I think... I'm working such crazy hours these days I don't know what is what! Good night/morning loves! I'm off to write a paper!

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment