Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Monday! I guess... It is a Monday though - so do your best with it...

{via}
Photobucket


Mondays suck. But this song is just plain FUN! 




I'm linking up over at All The Weigh today for Friend Makin' Monday!

Cuz I'm all about makin' new friends! :)

FMM: The Last Thing...

1) What is the title of the last book you read?
The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone

2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
I can't even REMEMBER!!! It's been years... Maybe a cartoon with my niece - or something with my mother... Seriously - the last one that comes to mind is MaMa Mia! My mother and I went to see it the day it came out. I think that's the last movie I watched in the theater. I need to go to the movies!

3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today.
I just saw my Chinese nurse - and she's super :D

4) Which store did you most recently shop in? 
I bought dog food at Wal-Mart Friday. I hate friggin' Wal-Mart...

5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone?
uhhhhh probably a client...

6) Where’s the last place you vacationed?
Cali-for-nia with seester!

7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex?
It's been a while... I am very, very sad to admit.

8) What’s the last thing that made you laugh?
ArtsyNina's comment on my Blogaholic Network profile. I literally LOL'd. 

9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone?
Instagram

10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone?
I was the designated driver for my bestie's birthday party dinner Friday night! Yay me! 




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I'm stopping by and following from the Not So Moody Monday Blog Hop. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I dont care for WM. Stopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from FMM and another Walmart hater. But they are the best buy for dog food...unless you belong to Costco, which might actually be worse than Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go you! Love the designated driver, walmart bugs us too. Happy seeing beautiful...popping in from FTLOB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through FMM. I love your Music Monday - great idea that I may steal myself. :) I hope you had a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from FMM. I'm jealous about Instagram. I wish they made it for Android. And yay for Music Mondays!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Mama Mia! I got the DVD for my daughter (13) and she plays the karaoke version so the words to all the songs pop up. And sings. Very loudly. And badly. LOL!

    stopping in from FMM.

    ReplyDelete