Sunday, July 8, 2012

Unique.

I was laying in bed - which by the way is where I have my best blog post ideas - and came up with a great idea for a blog post. I had it all written out in my head. It was awesome. All about uniqueness.

Then I forgot it....

So I got up , seeing as I couldn't go back to sleep anyway - and tried to start writing it. I was hoping that once I started to write, my memory would be triggered and all my great ideas would come back to me. That didn't happen... because I got distracted by all the crazy shit that came up when I googled the word "unique".

Like this:



No, that's not an artist's rendition of a pound of fat - it's a silk hat. Apparently...

So instead of a deep, intellectual blog post all about the inter-workings of the human psyche, here's more talking animals...


No comments:

Post a Comment