Thursday, March 8, 2012

I best tidy up my head...

I am contemplating cancelling my trip to Toronto in May. At least, I'd like to anyway...

I purchased the non-refundable airline tickets. I anticipated myself wanting to cancel this trip and I was trying to head myself off at the pass. 

In retrospect, that was dumb. REALLY dumb. 

Why put myself into a position in which I have no choice but to go see a Boy who appears to be completely unconcerned with whether I come to visit him or not? There's the yoga retreat of course - which is the reason I wanted to go in the first place. But what am I going to do with the rest of the week? 

I don't want to go. 

Instead I could go to some gorgeous tropical island and have a cabana boy bring me fruity drinks in coconut shells with pretty pink umbrellas... or go home to visit my family back in Georgia... and take them all to those gorgeous Florida beaches I am missing so much... or better yet - take my niece to meet them all AND go to those gorgeous Florida beaches I am missing so much... or buy myself a new friggin' wardrobe... or go on a cruise... 

But no, I get to spend my week of vacation time this year in Toronto. Like it or not. With or without The Boy. I'm leaning toward without.

Now I think I may be spending some time on the phone with the airline trying to convince them to give me my money back... 

I simply don't think that I should spend so much money and time going on a trip to see someone who seems to simply not that care much either way... 

I have far better things to do with my time and money.

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment