So - my 32nd birthday was this past Monday.
No - I don't feel old. Perhaps I have reached the "denial" phase of life - but I think 32 is a pretty gosh darn good age to be. I'm in my "prime". Whatever will I do with myself?!? Well I'll tell you...
Before my 33rd birthday I will be:
- earning my Bachelor's degree in Counseling with an emphasis in Chemical Dependency (this is huge - as I've been in and out of college since age 18)
- traveling to Canada (and out of the country) for the first time to get my certification in Yoga For Round Bodies.
- stopping smoking again (this time for good)
- letting my hair grow back out
- keep working toward a 100% vegan diet
- incorporate more exercise into my daily routine and try to like it.
Do you have any special birthday rituals now that you are an adult?
I got a birthday card from my sister and niece that was far too cute not to share...
|My Niece - photo via Twilight Photography Designs|
To get the full effect - watch the video. So cute!
I personally enjoy the extra haphazard "Happy" up there above... whoever that is in the picture she drew...