Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MFTM & An Overdue Project Do Me Update

Good morning Loves! I haven't been feeling quite up to par the past couple of days - so I apologize for my absence - and the lack of country music all up in yer Google readers! I know you missed it... No worries! I've got a good one for you today! 


But first...




It's time for a Project Do Me! Update. I've got lots of things to update - so here goes!

Daily:
*eat organic and avoid gluten
*have one serving of both Mila and Macro Greens per day
*eat 5 helpings of veggies (includes Macro Greens) and fruits per day
*work on bedroom organization
*get donation items together and ready for drop off at a Goodwill drop-off location (or schedule for a pick-up, depending on volume)
*get enough sleep
*be active every day
*log in to class and check for items to be completed daily
*participate in class discussions daily

Weekly
*exercise at least 3 times per week, working up to 20 minutes per day (I'm at nothing right now - so this will be a start!)
*complete all weekly school assignments on time
*call my mother

This Month:
*organize bedroom
*paint bedroom
*complete 1st class at GCU

What are your goals for this week?

And now for the song...

Photobucket


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Now I have to go look up Macro greens...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - meant to put a link in there! Here it is: http://www.macrolifenaturals.com/home.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get back on this great idea too. Just too many things to do and too little of time. Great Project: Do Me list, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh maybe I should do this too since there is not enough hours in a day!! I have so much to do and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the goals that you have set out for yourself. Great goals!
    Now to get started on that exercise... you know you can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tex gotta start small - if I listed everything I needed to do I'd have a list a mile long... LOL

    @Mrs. K you should!!! It is actually quite helpful

    @Katie <3

    @blackhuff I actually did my water aerobics yesterday - so 1 day down this week, 2 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am an underachiever, and this list confirms. Wow! You have amazing energy, and what is a Mila greens?

    Dropping in from Rewind to say hello.
    Mila from http://hereundertherainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete