Wednesday, April 6, 2011

{Semi} Wordless Wednesday

Photobucket

For today's {semi} Wordless Wednesday - I'd like to share with you some of my photos from the California Birthday weekend! 

This is the First Edition - I'll be sharing more pics with you as soon as my brother in law gets his sent over. He got some great ones I want to share with ya'll as well. 

For those who may not know - I took off on Saturday morning and headed to Anza, CA for my niece's 5th birthday, which was Monday. We had a wonderful weekend and her birthday party was fabulous! I took along my Bestie and my little adopted niece Maddy. The weather was absolutely perfect! 

Enjoy!

This is my Niece Kaitlyn
Posing before our Sunday brunch & (adults) wine tasting at South Coast Winery, Resort & Spa in Temecula, CA
Trying out my photography skills with my crappy camera at the Winery
My niece & I sitting by the fountain at the Winery
Sister & Bro-in-law

Brunch!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Time!

{bing images}

Me & My Bestie
Party Time! Bring on the 5 year olds!
Kaitlyn opening some early birthday presents from the fam
It was a Rapunzel party :)
My sister is so darn crafty!
Every little girl deserves a Princess Bounce Castle on her birthday!
Kaitlyn & her bestie Abigail!
Bouncing!
The guests are arriving...
Bubbles!

The Cake & Cake Pops my sister made
Cutting the cake
Now it's.... PRESENTS TIME!!!
"That's just what I wanted!"
Which is what she said about each and every present she opened! 
Cheesy Maddy! 
Fun With Cake Balls...
Sister made these for the adults who were at the party - the kids got goodie bags.
The after party at Tilted Kilt
The waitresses singing Happy Birthday to Kaitlyn
The Aftermath...
Bro-in-Law was supposed to be putting together the Rapunzel vanity - instead he was trying on the Rapunzel Hair.
Maddy helped out and put a lovely flower in it.
Aaaand then he flashed us all.... 
Stay tuned for the Second Edition - bro in law got an epic picture of me coming out of the bouncee castle head first.... 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. hahahahah! you had me laughing! looks like you had a lot of fun!

    http://texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Love that last pic! Looks like an awesome trip and birthday weekend! I love the Rapunzel themed party...and I totally want to bounce in that bouncy castle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! Looks like u had a really nice trip:) I envy the weather so much...here is still snow and spring is soooo slow!

    ReplyDelete