Thursday, August 25, 2011

Soon it shall be Friday...



1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
Unless you count Jordan Almonds as fun (I do!) then no...

nomnomnom
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
Ohhhh lawdy... right now?

Well I've pretty much seen everyone live that I want to - except Jimmy Buffet.

And I'd like to go see Kenny Chesney again - and NOT be so far back that he looked like an ant.

OH! No wait - I got it... I want to go see Adele. I love her! Why (besides her awesome music of course)?

Read...

See? I think we're soul sistas. {image via}
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
I don't like any of them. None!

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
New appliances - a pink refrig, dishwasher, oven and microwave please.

OR... redo the kitchen in pink and get stainless steel appliances, like so:

{via}
And also - these (take note Santa):
{via}
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
Vegenaise 

And speaking of Adele...
Photobucket

 
Have an AMAZING weekend my little monsters!!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Adele. She does have a rockin voice! Love her voice. Visiting from Rockin Mama Friday blog stalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. restalkin ya -- found ya (again) via Rockin' Mama's HoP -- now follow ya on networked blogs as well. and yes, yes, yes to Adele -- I ADORE her!
    ★cyn★
    The Purple Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your 5 Questions. My only answer is Mayo, ofcourse. I can't stand anything "fake" such as margarine or fake cheese. LOL.

    Thanks for stopping over at my Party in Paris Blog Hop today.

    Blessings,
    Http://renee-joyjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from Rockin Moma blog hop. The pink kitchen pic is awesome!
    http://twistedmummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new stalker from Rockin Mama! I totally love Adele, she is amazing. I'm in Phoenix too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its unanomous I adore Adele.. Really like that kitchen too..
    I am visiting [already follow.] via Crazed fans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish u a great weekend as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Adele before I saw that and I love her even more now!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I loved your comment, you made me literally laugh out loud! Interestingly enough because I'm a dope, you are actually the person I'm supposed to visit for Comment Love Day As Well!
    So, yay! I love your blog too, and I'm following now as well! Can't wait to look around more!! <3

    ReplyDelete