Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there...

"One of our biggest challenges in life is actually not facing our challenges, but rather what we think about them. Our thoughts significantly influence our reality, because what we think influences how we react and respond."

Photobucket

Have you ever sat back and listened to the words of this song?

It's really quite awesome - and has an amazing message. In this morning's TDL newsletter, the following words from the song were quoted:


"Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I can't help but ask myself how much I let the fear
Take the wheel and steer
It's driven me before
And it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal...

But lately I'm beginning to find that
When I drive myself my light is found."


Awesome.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment