Sunday, March 20, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me

As has become my tradition 'round here - I'm replacing my Monday Music For The Morning post with my favorite blog hop! 

Photobucket

This week's theme is Favorite Male Artist. So visit Ms. Dolly, link up and have a grooooovy Monday Lovelies!!! (My other blog is featured as one of their Spotlight Dancers today - exciting!)

And I think I'll just sit right here and have another beer in Mexico... (I WISH!)



Today is also NEW BLOG DESIGN DAY!!! Soooooo excited! Stay tuned....

More Monday Hops:


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I've managed to get myself co-ordinated this week, hooray! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Good one! It's a shame. My husband is strictly rock & roll, but when he's not home Dolly goes Country shhhhhh! Don't tell anybody! lol Thanks for playing along with us today! Hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beer on a bright beach day, how refreshing! I like the singer's voice too. Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower from the Not So Moody Monday Blog Hop!

    http://pixiedustandmouseears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beer in Mexico sounds like a very good idea. I'm so ready for a tropical escape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with anonynoose on that one. But hey, spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lady YAY!!! I love your song this week too - its a good one!

    @Xmas Dolly I'll be there! We need to work on the Hubs and his dislike of country music... LOL

    @Angelica welcome!

    @anonynoose me too!!!!

    @Classic NYer ya'll should come to Phoenix!!! I spent the day in my backyard pool enjoying the sun on Saturday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose Kenny too!!!!! I am following you now too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LA would be redeemed if they had a beach so I can feel better about summer.

    Nice choice!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Dollycas thanks for the follow!

    @JamericanSpice thanks!

    @Stacy Me too! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete