Sunday, March 13, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me


Photobucket

Well it looks like I'm starting a tradition here - start each day off with a song. I like it! So - today is the official Monday's Music Moves Me Blog Hop Day so we'll find a few songs for this event.... 

Let's start with a song for the Coyotes and their big win against the Anaheim Ducks Sunday night. It seems rather fitting... 


I feel like I'm back at a high school football game again. 
WE WILL, WE WILL, ROCK YOU!!!

Next I wanna kick it with a little ol' school.... (Because Queen wasn't?!?)
I'm bustin' out the hair bands....



And I'll switch it up here at the end - throw some new country music atcha... Cuz that's just how I roll :)


As a general rule - I'm not a Taylor Swift fan. But there's something about this song. It's catchy...

Have a WONDERFUL week my lovelies!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the variety, and all great choices. I'm definitely a Queen fan. Always have been. Taylor Swift isn't my favorite, but I do like some of her songs like you. Thanks for playing along with us, and hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the ol' school remix this morning! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All excellent choices! Some are favorites of mine! :)

    Hello World - MMMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choices!

    Glad you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete