Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's That Time Again - My Awkward And Awesome Weekly Highlights



The Awkward:
Falling asleep on the toilet. 



Yes, I did it this morning - I regret to inform you...

I drank too much water right before I went to bed last night and I was jolted awake at 1:00 am with the over-whelming need to pee. So I stumbled to the bathroom - where I promptly sat down and fell back asleep. I've NEVER done that before. I slept there for 30 minutes with my head against the wall like the guy in the picture. DOH!

The Awesome:

They smell like grapes and look like apples. They taste like both. At first I thought this was some super hybrid fruit clone thingee of a grape and an apple. Tis not, I'm afraid. After further research, I learned that Grapples are actually just regular apples soaked in grape juice. Regardless - they are delicious! 

It was way more fun to think of them as super duper hybrid fruit clone thingees though.

7 comments:

  1. Hello..your moments are tooo funny!! The falling asleep is priceless lol....I just joined Sydneys group today and did my first pot....it looks like alot of fun:)

    Nice to meet you...Im following your blog now:)

    Stop by and say Hello♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, visiting from Sydney's thread.

    Now I want to try a grapple. :)

    Your blog is super cute... and now I follow.

    Love, Shellsea - Giveaway Today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funn...falling asleep on the toilet! And I never heard of Grapples...will definitely keep my eyes open next time at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious about the Grapples? That is really disappointing... I have been wanting to try those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jamie I know! I was disappointed too - but they are still good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O I've walked in on someone who has fallen asleep on the toilet! SO awkward!!!

    Grapples look interesting...never heard of them!

    ReplyDelete