Friday, February 25, 2011

Fab Friends Friday!


Happy Friday to my fabulous followers and friends! My followers list has grown quite a bit over the last 2 weeks - so on this here Fab Friends Friday I'd like to say a big 'ol Southern (in the desert) WELCOME to all my new fab friends! I hope you enjoy what I have to say and please feel free to jump in the conversation. I'm always happy to hear your thoughts! Now... without further ado - I'd like to introduce you to a few of my new fab friends!

trendy girl designs button

Meet Jennifer over at Trendy Girl Designs - she's the talented artist responsible for my new blog template - which I LOVE! If your site is in need of an inexpensive face-life I highly recommend checking out her site. Lots of great options to choose from - whether you need a custom made design, a pre-made template or if you'r looking for freebies - she's got those too! She's even got you covered for business card design, logo design, etsy banners Twitter backgrounds and more! Go check her out - even if you're not looking to update your site, she's a pretty cool mama regardless! 

Goodnight moon brought me my favorite blog hop this week - on a day when I needed to find a way to express what I was feeling but couldn't quite find the words - because there weren't words that could express it. I needed music. Thank you Goodnight moon! Look for my music feature here every Thursday, I think it's a fabulous idea and I love sharing and finding new music!




Last but certainly far from least - Meet Tanya at A Taste of T. Her Thought Bubble Thursday blog hop post had me spewing water out my nose laughing. Literally.



No comments:

Post a Comment