Tuesday, April 24, 2012

*whew*

I am so behind on everything right now that I hardly know my ass from a hole in the ground....




First let me catch you up to speed:

  • I am down to only one job now - at the hospital. They have offered me a full time position on my preferred shift and I gladly accepted. Driving all over creation and working more hours a day than not is definitely not my style. I like to have my "me" time.
  • I have also been able to catch up on my reading a bit and have finally gotten to finish reading Tara Brooke's Beautiful Ambition. What a fabulous read! I'm happy to be able to offer some of you a copy my friends! My review and giveaway post will be up within the next few days. So be on the look-out for that.
  • My Canada trip had to be postponed. The whole job thing made it difficult to do. I'll just get to go later in the year instead!
I think that pretty much sums up the highlights... Now for some music! I think I've found my summer soundtrack... Jason Mraz's latest - Love is a Four Letter Word. Here's a preview:

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment