Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Spaz: Take 2

So.

I spent that better part of an hour in the wee hours of this morning writing this emotion driven blog post all about Whitney Houston's funeral - of which I didn't get the chance to sit down and watch until last night.

Then you know what happened? My iPad ate it. All that emotion, all those tears. It ate them all. I can't find that damn post anywhere. So as I chatted this over with a friend on Twitter last night - we determined that the world was simply not ready for the awesomness that was my emotion driven Whitney Houston post. But I'll give you the highlights:
  • I had been purposely putting off watching her funeral. I'd posted my lovely little blog post in her memory and I wasn't quite ready to process it any further than that. I was a total spaz during Michael Jackson's funeral - I knew her's would be worse. And it was.
  • When they carried her casket out to her own voice singing "I Will Always Love You" it was quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen.
  • I cried for 3 straight hours. My eyes are still puffy. Thank goodness I had nothing of major importance to go and do today. 
Now we can all move on from that...

I am still jobless - just to update you all on that situation. I am still not regretting my decision. Ask me again if I remain jobless much longer and my opinion on that may have changed. I have applied for every job I am qualified for and some that I'm not. I'm getting interviews but no worthwhile job offers yet. I could use some thoughts and prayers...

More than once the thought of moving has crossed my mind since this whole job quitting thing occurred. Which is ludicrous considering that I have no money for relocating and have no good idea of where I would go anyway. What's even more ludicrous is that I spelled ludicrous as Ludacris first - as in the rapper. My ghetto side has shown itself. I learned how to spell Ludacris before I learned to spell ludicrous. Don't judge me!

Let's see, what else... Well I think that's about it actually. If any of you have any ideas on how I can make money (no - prostitution is not an option) via freelance writing or anything else really - let me know. Not that I actually expect anyone to have any ideas - but it doesn't hurt to put it out there I guess.

Since we mentioned Ludacris - let's kick back with some Old Skool Luda and Albany, GA's own Field Mob.

Photobucket


Oops... my ghetto is showing!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment