Thursday, June 9, 2011

Music For The Morning: CMA Music Awards

Photobucket

In case you missed the CMT Music Awards last night - have no fear! 
I've got the highlights for you. 
You're welcome... 
What was your favorite part of the show?

Luke Bryan sings "Shake It For Me"

                       Jason Aldean gets some help from Ludacris on "Dirt Road Anthem"         

Toby Keith sings his newest

Rascal Flats with "I Won't Let Go"

The Band Perry with "Love The Way You Lie/You Lie"

Zac Brown Band with "Knee Deep"

For more highlights and to watch the rest of last night's performances - click here.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Did not see the awards but can say that I love Jason Aldean music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... I've like Jason for years too. And my Mom had a crush on Toby for about 5 years before she died. It was funny to come over and she would want me to watch videos of songs by Toby she had recorded from the CMT channel.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete