Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jason Aldean & The Downfall of Myspace. {which is completely unrelated.}

{via}
Do you remember when Myspace and comments like those pictured above were cool? 

Yah... me neither. 

It's probably best that we put that behind us anyway. Speaking of... did you hear that Myspace is rumored to be laying 75% of it's employees off today? Well... it was a good run?

Facebook is the DEVIL, eh? I blame Tila Tequila mostly.

Let's listen to some music for the morning in the evening... cuz that's how I roll... I'm completely spaz-tastic today!
  



Photobucket

Now - have I mentioned my intense obsession with Jason Aldean?


Just listen to that voice! Holy crap - I am officially, 100% obsessed. 

What girl would ever break that beautiful man's heart like that??? 

;) 

HE'S SO HOT! 

*whew* k - I'm better now.

And in completely unrelated news - here's some hilarity: 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. HAHA intense obsession! Trust me, I know that feeling! Between crying when I met him and getting a tattoo for him. He's completely my addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that star wars/family guy one. Too funny! I was never on MySpace. It always creeped me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been able to get Dirt Road Anthem out of my head. I wish I was able to go see him when he is in town next month but no one can go.

    ReplyDelete