Friday, June 24, 2011

heyyyy


What's up? What's goin' on? 

I can't quite get enough of this video. I know - I posted it already. But watch it again!!! It's funnier the 2nd time, I swear! 


And then there's this one:


I WANT BELLA!

How freakin' awesome would it be to have a baby jaguar? And then when they get big? Even awesomer. That's totally not even a word but I just invented it - because awesomer might be the best way to describe having a baby jaguar and STILL having it as a pet when it's full grown. Come home, there's a ginormous jaguar chillin' on your couch...
'Sup?
{via}
FREAKIN' AWESOME! 

But back to Bella - Bella lives at the Panther Ridge Conservation Center in Florida. I want to go visit her one day... Moving on...

I recently discovered this lovely lady and I wanted to share with you a quote from an email she sent out yesterday. It really stood out to me - so I'm hoping it will do the same for some of ya'll as well. It's about how letting what others think of us (or possibly think of us) is ruining our lives - and actually is quite a selfish thing to do. As opposed to being a generous thing, which is what some may think they are accomplishing by being a people pleaser. Being a people pleaser is the result of our desire to "not stir the pot" or to not have to say something that might make someone else mad. Not only is that holding you back from your authentic self, it is denying the world of the best YOU that you can be... 
"Remember this: what other people think of you is none of your business. Obsessing about how to please others or be liked is a misuse of your energy. If you are making it your business – your focus is all about you.  More accurately said, it’s all about your ego."
(I heart her) 

So STOP IT! K? K. Now... 

The lovely Cinful Cinnamon has given me a spiffy award! Thanks Cin! 

Here are the rules:
1)  Mention the blogger that gave you the award.  
2)  Link to their blog.  
3)  Pay it Forward to 5 bloggers. 
So here are 5 bloggers who make my day better, in no particular order:
 (I'm pissed I had to limit it to only 5! So many of you inspire me every day!)








My Thirty Spot



Adventures in Estrogen

Button

The Awesome Mrs. K
Click on this pic of her super awesome boat to visit her :) 


Photobucket

Now - let's get this Friday started, shall we?


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi just calling by whilst blog hopping. Thank you for sharing these You Tube clips. Love them. I would love a baby Jaguar too. Be sure to come by and say hi. www.acceptandembraceautism.blogspot.com Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first video is hilarious!! TOtally what my cat is thinking, haha. And that quote you used, so good. Really like it. I think a lot of people need to take it to heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first video, hilarious! I like the Dierks Bentley video too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award Sweetie!!!!Btw I loooooove the Cats!! Especially since I have a fierce tiger at home..my Siamese Cat Smeagol..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three cats, and I've always wanted a bobcat. I think a giant kitty would be fun to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want Bella too. And you're welcome for the award...you deserve it. Hope you have a great weekend Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious!!! somehow I hadn't seen the first video. LOVE.

    Hope you have a great weekend, friend!! Oh, and congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to have bella as a pet, though my other cat might not be a big fan. She's so laid back, having a Jaguar around might freak her out.

    Either that or they become a team.

    ReplyDelete