Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Father's Day Gift Ideas on Etsy


The Etsy obsession continues! Wondering what to get your father for Father's Day? So was I - but you need not look any farther than Etsy! Here's some of my favorite ideas...

If you have a little one and are looking for something for Hubs - here's a cute idea... how about an adorable onesie to show your little one's affection for Dear 'ol Dad?

{purchase here}

{purchase here}
I'm especially fond of the mustache one. Maybe because I have a thing for geeks. Who knows!

Here's another fabulous idea: Beer Soap. What dad wouldn't love that?!? 

{purchase here}
{purchase here}
Or how about a good old fashioned Chicago Tenement Deluxe Shaving Kit? Brilliant! 

{purchase here}
I love this genius little gem of a gift! A bottle opening ring! So pops doesn't even have to look past his own hand to open that next beer bottle. 

{purchase here}

I simply adore this little t-shirt idea!
{purchase here}

Hysterical... 
{purchase here}
What are you getting your father and/or husband for Father's Day this year? What were some of your best gift ideas in the past? 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That onesie with the stash is too cute! and I may need to purchase that ring/bottle opener for myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete