Sunday, June 5, 2011

{currently}

I spotted this over at Belle in The City (a kindred spirit... ;) and thought I'd play along!

Photobucket


Current Playlist:
Albums: Adele's 19 & 21, Lady Gaga's Born This Way, Jason Aldean's My Kinda Party & Alicia Keys' The Element of Freedom

Random Songs: Jason Aldean's Dirt Road Anthem, Taylor Swift's Mean, Zac Brown Band & Jimmy Buffet's Knee Deep & Luke Bryan's Country Girl (Shake It For Me)

Current Nail Polish:
 





Current Drink:
 Heavenly Tea Leaves Organic Chocolate Mint Rooibos herbal tea


Current Food:
Gluten Free Pineapple Upside-down Cake. Of which I am up at 5:00am on a Sunday eating a piece of for no apparent reason.





Current TV Show:
Family Guy - current & always. I'm not a big TV person. 





Current Wishlist:
-To attend classes at Living Light and become a certified raw chef. 
Just for the hell of it. 

Living Light Raw Foods Culinary School

-to open my own gluten free bakery and cafe
-paint my bedroom
-new Coach purse

Current Needs:
I really don't need anything at the moment. Except maybe a raise.
And perhaps another piece of pineapple upside-down cake.

Current Celebrity Crush:
Seth MacFarlane




Current Blessing:
a roof over my head, food to eat, wonderful family and friends

Current Outfit:
pj's

Current Indulgence:
pineapple upside-down cake

Current Excitement:
uhhhh... 

Current Mood:
tired. kind of "blah".

Photobucket

Random...


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I freckin' LOVE that nail polish, girl! xx

    Also, please tell me you've seen the commercial with Seth MacFarlane in it - so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - I haven't! I'll have to YouTube it...

    ReplyDelete