Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We Want To Know...

Photobucket

1. What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN!
Wheel of Fortune - might have been the only one I could've possibly done well on.

2. Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?
I currently have 5 tattoos - and intend to get a few more!
My favorite (so far) is this one:

My arm is on the left - the pink one. The other is my sister - this is a Celtic symbol for sister. It's symbolizes the 3 women in our family - sister, me, mom. The squiggly decoration symbolizes my niece :) 

My 2nd favorite tattoo is the one on my foot. My sister also has a matching one. We like to get matching tattoos :) 

I also have a star behind my left ear, a rose on my left ankle and a punk rock Tinkerbell on my back. 

I want to get a starfish on my right wrist, "Everyone is a Star, & deserves a chance to shine" Marilyn Monroe quote somewhere (haven't decided where yet). And I want to get the Phoenix Coyotes logo over my heart.

3. What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
My starfish bracelet - or my Coyotes earrings... tuff call!


4. What is your driving pet peeve(s)?
People who ride my ass... 


If you're gonna ride my ass honey, at least pull my hair! ;)


5. What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?
Roseanne
via
What...?

Come on... look at the fringe on Jackie's jacket! You know you loved that show!

9 comments:

  1. I loved Rosanne ... totally forgot about that one! And love your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just found your blog and your answers amused me. I decided to follow along and see what you do.
    http://melyndarockinthecrazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, i would take you DOWN at Wheel of Fortune!

    Love the sister tats!

    Bwahahahahaha! Love the comment on pet peeves! You are funny!!

    Thanks for linking up sweetcheeks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! Good ol' Roseanne Barr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Rosanne!
    At least it kind of lives on in Big Bang Theory. LOL
    Coyote earrings - bahahaha. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your tattoo!! I would so love to have something like that with my sister. But she wouldn't get a tattoo for any amount of money in the world. I have one, but I want more. they're addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from Wed. blog hop... Looking forward to following.... Roseanne was awesome. I personally enjoyed becky's hair style changes :)
    Alyssa @ armygirlfriendconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I would love to see the punk rock tinkerbell! Sounds cool! I'm still not sure what tattoo to get but I will get one some day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to do this hop so I can show off my tattoo..LOL It's a lower back piece (tramp stamp) that is also Celtic. The triple Goddess ring. Signifying the 3 stages of a womans life....maiden, mother, crone.

    ReplyDelete