Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Music For The Morning (& my thoughts on crazy)

Photobucket

I heard this song on the way to work this morning - right after having some strange on road encounter with a trucker... It seemed to be quite fitting for today's Music For The Morning. 

As for the trucker - he kept trying to keep pace with me for about a mile or two on the freeway, had his cab light turned on, was waiving frantically and was obviously trying to get my attention. Due to the height of my car - I couldn't actually see his face or what he was saying. But he was totally freaking me out. So I sped up to get away from him, he kept flashing his lights in my rear view window. I drove faster and finally lost him. I don't know what he wanted - I kept checking to see if others would flash their lights at me, signaling that something was wrong with my car - maybe a tail light burnt out? Nope - nothing. I even checked it out when I got to work - nothing.

So... this song talks about more of a "normal" crazy - so to speak (we're all at least mildly crazy in our own special ways - there is no such thing as "normal") the trucker guy was creepy crazy - like serial killer crazy. 

Still a good song though....



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a crazy guy! I wonder what he wanted to tell you!
    Have a wonderful day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking he was trying to get me to pull over - which is really scary... It was 3:30 in the morning and some trucker dude was trying to get me to pull over on the side of the road! uhhh... Nope! Or maybe I'm just paranoid... either way - I just kept driving!

    ReplyDelete