Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday Morning :)


Photobucket

I am loving this song so much right now - I just gotta play it again!


Happy Weekend Hopping!




A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop




 Beauty Brite Weekend Gathering Hops


1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
I really don't have any - other than eating lots and lots with the fam!

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
I'm a long hot shower type person - though I do appreciate a good bath from time to time.

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
Nope. I'm horrible at it. I can't even recall the last time I had to do it.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
Cadbury Creme Eggs... mmmmmmm

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
Neither really...
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. New GFC follower from the Weekend Gathering Hops

    Karen
    Mommy's' Moments
    http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm newly following you from the weekend hop!
    Looking forward to reading your blog.


    ttcandcookin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song!! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song breaks my heart AND makes me happy at the same time. When it was played for the first time on So You Think You Can Dance (that's how it got popular) I instantly went off to find it. It's breathtaking.

    I'm new to your blog! I found you on FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well!

    Simply Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola! bold and strong layout with some pink element! interesting! I am Irene nice to meet you. found your blog via the lady bloggers society site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy...cadbury cream eggs! Oh my! :-)

    ReplyDelete