I made some good progress last week - I even got in at least a day with my bestie. The Bestie Weekend may be cancelled because of a situation out of our control. But we spent Saturday lounging and sunning in the pool - we can do that more often. Fun!
I also did quite well on my first week of dieting. I lost 5 pounds total. Considering that I didn't start the diet until mid-week, that's not bad at all! The coconut oil has been incorporated - so all is continuing to go well there. I even made my salad dressing recipe (though it was not a win so much...)
Now for this week:
1. Make it through Week 2 of The Diet
2. Drink more water!
3. Work daily on closet and bedroom/bathroom organization
1. Keep up with work tasks
2. Get input together for Friday's radio show
3. Continue to work on house organization
4. Friggin' get out of bed and be on time for work every day... 4:01 doesn't count!
1. Start saving for Hawaii!
2. Donate clothes that have not been worn in the past
6 months year.
3. Set a date to go to M's house and reupholster my vanity stool
1. Find a "home" for everything in the house
2. Down-size on the junk
3. I think I may need a new car...
4. Go to Hawaii!