1. Read at least one chapter in my book - this goal was eliminated due to the fact that sleep was more important than reading and I was not able to work in enough time for both
Pay better attention to my skin care regime - done!
(for me that means remembering to wash and moisturize my face both morning and night)
3. Remember to incorporate 3 tablespoons of coconut oil into my daily diet - I'm still working on it - but I've been doing quite well with it so far!
Post at least 5 blog entries - I think I did at least that many!
Complete financial aid and other paperwork for next semester - all set!
3. Don't get behind on the mundane daily paperwork at work - did I mention I'm not a paperwork person??? Ugh...
1. Re-organize my closet and either put away or get rid of the clothes lying around my room in baskets - still in baskets.
(part of my 40 by 40)
2. Find the perfect painting to go over the TV in the living room - still searching...
3. Spend an entire weekend with my bestie - scheduled!
1. Find a "place" for everything in my house - making some progress....
(I just bought and moved into my first house - it's still not entirely organized yet.)
3. Keep working on incorporating Coconut Oil into my daily diet (did not accomplish that one last week) - I think I'll keep this one. I like the effects so far!
1. How bout that mundane paperwork? Didn't keep caught up last week - now I have to finish it all this week - no comment...
3. Continue to work on house organization - *grumbles....*
1. Bestie weekend set for 4/2 - that'll do
2. Re-organize closet - what month did I say I was going to do this in...?
3. Donate clothes that have not been worn in the past 6 months - I'm a hoarder (mildly - not like the guy on tv that had a zillion rats in his house for pets or anything...) but let's just say I'm having difficulty letting them go...
1. Find a "home" for everything in the house - and get rid of some stuff...
1. I forgot.....
1. It's "Start The Diet" week. Starting Wednesday (or I may wait until next Monday - for good measure...) I'll be starting a new diet. My daily goal is to stick to it. More on this to come...
2. Purge my kitchen of food that I can't eat. I'll have one cheat day per week on this diet - but I'll go out to eat on that day - or I'll go to the store to get the cheat food the night before. I don't want to keep tempting food in the house!
3. Keep working on incorporating Coconut Oil into my daily diet
1. Mundane paperwork...
2. Develop salad dressing recipe using coconut oil
3. Continue to work on house organization
4. Start saving for Hawaii!
1. Bestie weekend set for 4/2
2. Re-organize closet, empty the baskets of clothing still hanging out in my bedroom
3. Donate clothes that have not been worn in the past
6 months year.
4. Set a date to go to M's house and reupholster my vanity stool
1. Find a "home" for everything in the house
2. Down-size on the junk
3. I think I may need a new car...
4.. Go to Hawaii!