Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday, Sunday....

Look for this picture on my Bitchin' posts. Consider yourselves warned!

I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays.

On one hand - its a day in which I typically have much of nothing to do. Any chance I can take to do not much of nothing I will most definitely jump on. But on the other hand - I work at 4am on Monday mornings and rarely am able to fall asleep on Sunday nights. I can't get my brain to shut off. Plus I had a full night's sleep on Saturday night - typically - so I'm just simply not tired. But sleeping in is one of my favorite Sunday attributes!

Then all day Monday I drag ass around work - can't get up on time, can't get moving. It messes up the whole day. And to make this Sunday worse - I have a horrible headache, I'm moody and I have BITCHIN' cramps! TMI... I know. But this whole being a woman thing drives me CRAZY sometimes!

While I'm bitchin'... it got up to 80 degrees here yesterday. I broke a sweat standing outside waiting for the game to start. Then of course I froze as soon as I got inside the Arena. Now my hands are feeling exceptionally dry and snake like. Damn you desert weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment