Annoying... Opinionated... Sassy... Spoiled... Determined... Hot-headed...
Those are all words I would've used to describe my blogging endeavors. But the lovely Mrs. K. sees my blogging differently. What a surprise! Thank you Mrs. K. for nominating me for a Stylish Blogger award - it's truly an honor from someone as Stylish as yourself!
The rules of this little blogging game say that now I have to share 7 things about myself that you don't know.... hmmmmm...
hate- nay, hate isn't even a strong enough word - I loathe cilantro. But this is not your normal "I hate that food" type of thing. If you ever hear me referring to the "Devil Weed" - I'm talking about cilantro. If I could burn up every bit of that vile weed on the planet I would, simply to eliminate the chance of it ever getting in my food by some off chance. They say you either love it or hate it and that some people get this horrible flavor from it. I am one of said people. I can't stomach the stuff. If you even put a tiny twinge of it in something I am eating I can detect it and will get sick. It's horrible, raunchy disgusting stuff.
- I am always late. ALWAYS. I have become notorious for it.
- Prior to my first Phoenix Coyotes hockey game - I wasn't a sports fan. I still follow no other sports teams - period. I hate baseball - I can tolerate football but only when forced. I don't even watch the Super Bowl. I say "Go Dawgs" because I was born and raised in the great state of Georgia and were they to find out that I do NOT cheer for the Georgia Bulldogs they may renounce my birth certificate and I was dead to them - at least in my family ;)
- I have far too many purses.
- I also have too many dogs.
- My hockey friends are the best people on earth.
- I have no wisdom teeth - as in they just aren't there. (explains a lot, doesn't it? ;) I'll never have to worry about having them pulled - I never had any to begin with.
Hand me the envelope please.... Scenic Glory, Fishnets & Hip Checks, Boobies, Babies & A Blog, hipchecks and MaMa Z