Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekend Highlights & Pictures

This is the Tiny Dancer of the family - my niece modeling her new dance costume!


Random picture from an iPhone app I have that cracked me up...


Totally... (via)


Major weekend highlight: 
Sitting in a luxury suite Saturday night with all my favorite hockey friends courtesy of Phoenix Coyotes COO Mike Nealy. Being a die-hard, won't-shut-the-hell-up Coyotes fan does have it's perks! This is my little friend Maddy with Fox Sports Arizona's Coyotes TV Color Analyst Tyson Nash.


Getting this little surprise present in the mail from my mother. She made it herself.
:D


And last but certainly not least - the start of Vegan MoFo. An entire month of vegan fabulousness from some of the best vegan bloggers around the interwebz. 

I will be sharing lots of vegan goodness myself - click on the banner below and check it out!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment