Monday, October 3, 2011

I wish I had something interesting to write about...

Sunday: 7:00pm

I'm not getting married, or having babies, or raising babies, or have a husband that's deployed or has some big, important, interesting job... I don't even date. So I don't even have any dating disasters to write about. (And believe me - my dates are disastrous. ALL. OF. THEM.)

And I just burnt my first attempt at making vegan Thai food for dinner. So now I'm hungry too. And my house smells like burnt Thai food.

*sigh*
That's not me...
Shaddup...

I even make cookies frown. That's pretty gosh darn bad.

Let me continue on with my list of complaints:

  • Algebra class makes me want to spork my eyes out. With plastic sporks so its extra painful.
  • My job is draining the life out of me more and more with each passing day. It's like a succubus. Except it doesn't seduce me to have sex with it - it just drains the life out of me and I get nothing in return. Not even good sex - or really good pay. My hope for the betterment of mankind dies a little with each passing day and each drive into my office.
  • I wake up every morning with these unidentifiable stomach pains. I hope I don't have ulcers...


Monday 8:00am

As if last night wasn't bad enough - my morning has already been disastrous. I want to go back to bed...

Monday do-over!

I'm done bitching now... But my stomach hurts so bad I want to throw things.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Hope your Monday gets better and that your stomach pains go away.

    ReplyDelete