Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's not goodbye...

Hello Loves!

Well - after much debate... I've decided to downsize my blogging responsibilities temporarily - which means that this blog will likely remain fairly quiet a lot of the time. I am in no way getting rid of this blog - I heart it and all you wonderful followers too much! I hope that you will stick with me and appreciate the quality not quantity that I will be posting.

I'm going to be concentrating on my weight loss blog and redefining my health, wellness and vitality - as well as my school responsibilities (so I can get this gosh darn degree done already) and my work. I've recently become a Vegan - and thus spending much more time in my kitchen also.

{via}

This is a decision that I've been debating for quite some time - and now that I've made it, I am so, SO happy! It feel 100% right, even with all the opposition I'm facing from family and friends. I hope that you'll stick around - and if you aren't already, start following along on my weight loss journey. I'd love to have your feedback!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey, a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do. We (at least I) will be around.

    ReplyDelete