Monday, March 7, 2011

Fun New Monday Blog Hop!



Photobucket

In case you've not figured it out yet - I'm a huge music fan. I just stumbled across this blog hop and I'm SO EXCITED!!! Now I can share with you my favorite songs - every single solitary Monday. The worst day of the week just go sooooooooooo much better!

For my first Monday's Music Moves Me post, I chose to post a video of Pink's 2010 Grammy's performance of her song "Glitter in The Air" - which happens to be one of those "Songs That Defines Me" at the moment. I LOVE Pink and her music has been a huge part of my life. This performance blew me away. It is by far the best live performance I've ever seen...



If you decide to join in the Monday Music Moves Me blog hop, be sure to tell 'em the Belle sent ya!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE Pink! I featured her, too! I hadn't seen that performance - you're right, it is beautiful! I'm now following you!

    Effen Perfect - MMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I love Pink too... the color and the woman :)
    Now following you. Thanks for checking out my blog today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stacy thanks for the follow - I hadn't seen it until recently either. Who knew she was an acrobat too??? LOL

    @Lady Estrogen I absolutely LOVE your blog! Very entertaining and inspiring! Thanks for following mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, I LOVE Pink! My idol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I've been enjoying Pink's music. I hadn't heard of her until today. I am having fun today listening to all these female vocalists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love Pink. I posted this myself a while back. I was in awe of her performance. Sure wish I could've been there to see that one. Wonderful choice & welcome! Hope you're enjoying yourself too with our meme. Thanks for playing along & we hope to see you next week too when we have freebie week where you can post any song you like! Have a great week, and I'm your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's got the prettiest voice of any rocker I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. That is a great performance!

    Glad you joined with us today.
    Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Aloha! :)

    ReplyDelete