Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday


Happy Friday Lovelies!!! It's time for Five Question Friday! Don't forget to stop by and follow the host if you'd like to participate. It's so fun! 



1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?

Nope. 

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

I am not married.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

To sleep (dead serious)
My pool/hot tub

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

No kids - used to be a nanny though. I'm not opposed to it. Ask me again if when I have kids. 

5. Do you watch late night TV?

Nope. I rarely watch TV at all. I watch Coyotes games and cartoons like Family Guy, King of the Hill & American Dad on TV. I'm even slacking on the cartoons here lately though!




2 comments:

  1. Opposed, definitely! (Except if there's an extreme illness, of course, poor chicks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL It does tend to interfere with "adult time" LOL. So I'm not ok with everynight... But on occasion it would be ok I guess. My niece sleeps with me when she comes to visit or I go there. But I'm single so it doesn't really matter!

    ReplyDelete