Monday, February 28, 2011

Project: Do Me! {Update}


UPDATE: 2/28/2011

As we head into March - and into a new week - it's time for a Project Do Me! update.





Daily:

Screw the book. Let's work on getting enough SLEEP! 8 hours a day
Finish all paperwork for next semester 
Keep working on incorporating Coconut Oil into my daily diet (did not accomplish that one last week)

Weekly:

How bout that mundane paperwork? Didn't keep caught up last week - now I have to finish it all this week
Vacuum Mondays and Fridays
Continue to work on house organization

Monthly:

Bestie weekend set for 4/2 - that'll do
Re-organize closet
Donate clothes that have not been worn in the past 6 months

This Year: 

Find a "home" for everything in the house


So how are your projects coming along?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heather!! Great list!! I see lots of cleaning and organizing - I need to focus on the same this week as we prepare to move back to the states. I love spring cleaning =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're list is awesome! I especially like the bestie weekend and donating unworn clothes! I need to add those to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete